Pressure activated, waterproof adhesive tape specially designed for airtight bonding to sub-slab vapor barriers and Pro Clima membranes. Works well to seal Intello Plus to window frame. It is also made for permanent airtight bonding to smooth substrates, such as metal, plastic, plywood, painted wood or smooth concrete.
Dimensions: 2 3/8“(60 mm) x 82′(25m)
- Pressure activated adhesive bond grows stronger over time, allows for easy tape repositioning pre-pressurization
- Waterproof, with stretchable PE backing; rated for 6 months of exposure
- Can be applied from -15° F
- Designed to bond with sub-slab polyethylene vapor barriers and Pro Clima materials.
- Also used for permanent airtight bonding to smooth substrates, such as metal, plastic, plywood, painted wood or smooth concrete
- Adhesive: durable waterproof SOLID acrylic adhesive with stretchable polyethylene backing
- Release paper: Siliconized release paper
- Application temperature: Above -15° F
- Permanent temperature resistance: From -40° F to +194° F
- UV/Weather resistance: 6 months