Watertight adhesive tape with high adhesion for creating self sealing sill flashing. It can be used on the exterior of the building.
Dimensions: Available in 6″ width.
Each roll is 65’ 7” (20 m) in length
- Protects structural elements from water ingress: watertight and blocks rising moisture
- Extremely high adhesion even to slightly damp and cold surfaces
- Very elastic: can adapt flexibly to rough substrates and corners
- Self seals around nail and screw holes
- Lowest VOC rating in hazardous substance test
- Bonds to Pro Clima materials, solid wood surfaces, polyethylene, metal, foil, housewraps, sheathing, and more
- Bonds to brick, concrete and wood fiber boards, etc. without the need for primers
- Adhesion to frozen surfaces is not possible. There must be no water-repellent substances (e.g. grease or silicone) on materials to be bonded
- Release paper: Split release paper allow for step by step application to frame, sill and vertical sheathing
- Adhesive: Acrylic modified butyl adhesive (works in cold weather, min. -4°F)
- Very elastic carrier foil with particularly low “memory-forces”
- Tensile Strength: Bonds should not be subjected to tensile strain
- Press firmly to secure the adhesive tape. Ensure there is sufficient back pressure