The e260 offers quieter standard operating sound levels along with increased motor efficiency as compared to the e2. Ductless, simple and highly efficient heat recovery ventilation (HRV) system. Operates in groups of 2 or 4 and are installed directly in the exterior wall. The regenerative core is charged every 70 seconds, after which the fan reverses and the incoming air absorbs the stored heat on its way in.
Standard units come with interior sound reduction covers. Reducing sound by 6 decibels with Merv 5 filters.
Exterior Diameter of Tube: 6 5/16” (160 mm)
Diameter of the Fan Unit: 5 7/8” (150 mm)
Minimum wall thickness: 12” (300 mm) ; 8” (200 mm) if short version
Inside Cover: 7 1/16” x 7 1/16” (180 mm x 180 mm)
Outside Grill Diameter: 7 1/16” (180 mm)
- Quieter operation and increased motor efficiency as compared to the e2
- Can be installed with an odd number of fans connected to the controller, as opposed to the e2, which can only support fans in pairs
- Continuous and balanced heat recovery ventilation without the need for ducts
- Three flow rate settings of low, medium and high with ventilation rates of 10/15/20/25/35 CFM depending on settings
- LUNOS e² fans are certified to UL 507-2010: Electric Fans 9th Edition by NRTL: MET labs
- Quiet operation with sound levels from 18 dB
- It is a very quiet heat recovery ventilation system with specific fan efficiency that is second to none.
- Includes one transformer (110V – 12V) and controller. From 2 to 5 fans can be wired to one controller (supports odd number of fans, greater than one).
- Ventilation system efficiency: 0.07 W/(m3/h) [0.12W/CFM]
- Heat recovery efficiency: 89% per DIBT/DIN V 4701 at 27 m3/hr (~15 CFM)
- Humidity recovery: 20-30% in winter
- Fan reverse cycle: 70 seconds (standard fan) – 60 seconds (short fan system)
- Filter: G3 (MERV 5) comes with standard interior cover. MERV 13 available with Comfort Screen interior cover option.
Cannot ship Lunos products to Canada. Canadian customers, please contact lunoscanada.com for assistance.
* For bathrooms it is recommended to use the Lunos eGO HRV. The intermittent high efficiency exhaust fan will decrease e2 efficiency slightly during the time it is in operation. If the bathroom is located on an exterior wall a pair of e2 can be installed additionally. The same principle can be applied to kitchens within a space greater than 300 square feet.