LUNOS eGO is an all-in-one room ventilation system with a built-in regenerative heat recovery core, capable of ventilating a bathroom, or small enclosed room.
The Lunos eGO works well as an all-in-one bath fan and ventilation unit for tiny homes or accessory dwelling units (ADUs) under 300 square feet.
The LUNOS eGo is a through-wall dual fan unit, with a split ceramic regenerative heat exchanger.
Operating as a single unit system, the dual fans provide continuous ventilation within a space without
the need for duct-work and are installed directly in the exterior wall.
The fan’s regenerative core is charged by the oscillation of fan direction. During each cycle, fans take turns exhausting indoor air, which charges the regenerative core. The air flow then reverses and incoming air absorbs the stored heat at 85% tested efficiency.
The eGo is ideal for bathrooms and single room spaces that require ventilation. We recommended to use the eGO
along with e² HRV units to complete your heat recovery system in spaces larger than 300 square feet.
Furring the tube toward the interior is an option for your project with a thinner wall assembly.
- HRV diameter: 150mm ~ 5.9”
- HRV length: 243mm ~ 9.6”
- Min. wall thickness: 300mm ~ 11.8”
- Core bore: 160mm ~ 6.3″
- Ventilation rates: 3-12 CFM in heat recovery mode, up to 27 CFM in exhaust mode
- 300 SF maximum room size (contact us to review plans)
- Sound levels: 16.8db – 24.0dB – 38.1dB and 38.1dB in exhaust mode
- Heat recovery efficiency: 85% (tested with DIN 308 / DIBt protocol)
- Humidity recovery: 20%
- Specific fan efficiency: 0.17 – 0.2 Wh/m3 (0.29 (W/cfm)
- Filter: G3 (MERV 5) or optional pollen F5 (MERV 9-10)
- Includes one controller. One ego may be connected per each controller
- Installation sleeve included – can be pre-installed in wall before insulating/during construction
- Creating a very quiet heat recovery ventilation system without the need for ducts and balancing, with specific fan efficiency that is second to none.