The Nature’s Head composting toilet is self-contained, urine diverting and the waterless operation allows for ease of use for many applications. Also called a dry toilet, and is lightweight, odorless and compact making it a perfect fit for your home, cabin, tiny house, RV, van, bus, workshop, boat or backcountry application.
This eco friendly toilet with its stainless steel hardware, robust construction and user friendliness has been designed to withstand the harshest of conditions.
The Nature’s Head comes with a 12V plug. If you will be using your Nature’s Head with 110V power, you will need to add the 12V transformer/adaptor to your order. Mounting brackets, fuse, fuse holder, agitator, handle, inside vent flange, and 5 feet of venting hose with attached ends are all included with the toilet.
Electric Power Usage: The fan pulls 1.7 amps in 24 hours.
Total Height: 21.5 inches
Total Depth: 19 inches
Total Width: 20.75 inches
Gross Empty Weight: 28 lbs.
Spider handle saves space.
- Toilet – white granite color
- Liquids bottle with cap
- Inside vent flange
- Standard Agitator handle
- Allen wrench to install spider handle
- 2 mounting brackets with knobs and screws
- 18″ single pin cable for 12 volt fan hookup (fan is mounted onto toilet at time of assembly)
- Fuse and fuse holder for the 12 volt application
- 5 feet of 1 ½” hose
- Spray Bottle
- Installation and User Guide
- Warranty Card