SOLITEX MENTO 1000 is a 3-layer airtight, vapor-open housewrap that is an extremely strong weather resistive barrier (WRB). It provides superior weather protection and can cover insulation, plywood, OSB and ext. gypsum-board. It has an actively vapor open, monolithic layer of TEEE film that is extremely waterproof – and outperforms perforated/stretched WRBs, both, in outward drying potential, as well as airtightness.
• Actively vapor open, monolithic TEEE film membrane.
• Very watertight, resists 33’ ft of water column.
• High vapor permeability (38 perms per ASTM E96) – Sd-value 0.05m (DIN 12572).
• Air permeance per ASTM E2178 0.00004cfm/ft2
• Class A material per ASTM E84 test (0 FS, 85 SDI)
• High thermo-stability.
Because the SOLITEX MENTO is very waterproof it is certified by ZDVH (german roofing assoc) as temporary roofing when used according to ProClima installation instructions, including taped seams with TESCON VANA, gaskets etc. It can be left exposed to the elements for up to 3 months.
• Roll width: 59-1/16” (1.50m)
• Roll length: 164’-1/2” (50m)
• Roll area: 807 SF (75 m2)