It can be used on the interior or exterior of the building.
Dimensions: Available in the following roll widths:
- 23⁄8” (60 mm)
All rolls are 98’5″ (30 m) long
- Best in class airtight tape, PHI certified Class A, third party tested for 100-year adhesion
- Pressure activated adhesive bond grows stronger over time, allows for easy tape repositioning pre-pressurization
- Waterproof, rated for 6 months exposure, yet vapor-open at 8 perms to ensure assemblies can dry out
- Designed for optimizing indoor air quality, occupant health and safety
- Bonds to Pro Clima materials, solid wood surfaces, polyethylene, metal, foil, housewraps, sheathing, and more
- In combination with TESCON Primer RP, adheres to soft/porous wood insulation panels, concrete, sheetrock, rough OSB and brick
- Perm Rating: Perm 8 (Sd value:0.4m) for enhanced outward drying potential.
- Release paper: split release paper, for easy application on two side of seams, inside corners, etc.
- Adhesive: durable waterproof tape adhesion (SOLID acrylic adhesive).
- UV/weather Resistance: 6 months of exposure.
- Tensile Strength:
- Polypropylene backing forms itself to slightly uneven substrates.